Optometrist Part Time - £65K pro rata.......
Looking for an excellent optometrist, someone that is enthusiastic, driven, committed to helping their patients, encouraging their colleagues, building relationships and good business acumen!!
- You will receive support, training and encouragement to get to where you need to be, someone that will work well in a team, help them aspire to their full potential.
- You will continue deliver the best care for your patients, people with low vision, dry eyes or occupational visual needs, making sure that you are at the top of your game!
- This is a great opportunity, so, if you would like to work in a company that will value your input and dynamic approach, this could be for you!
Working with a busy, well organised, professional team, in a top of the range practice - plenty of support, making sure that the patient has the best journey, enabling them to make an informed choice, if you like the sound of this, lets talk.....
A good salary, £65K + Benefits pro rata along with any future training you may want?
Holiday - 30 Days plus Bank Holl (38) pro rata
Day Off on your Birthday - 2 - 3 day week - flexi !
For more details and to apply for this job, please send your CV in word format.
Pre Reg Optometrist - about to take your exams?? We want to hear from you too!
*All applicants are dealt with utmost confidence
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends - Sat or Sun - or, alternate weekends off
We are waiting to hear from you!
Please text or WhatsApp to let us know your CV is on its way!
or call us on 01793 725200